STANDARD AS BY MODEL MAKER EXCEPT FOR :
1. Weight is allowed in all underpanned cars and minis (magnets are not classed as weight).
2. No modification to underpan / chassis. Except for removal of magnets.
3. Braids are free choice.
4. Axle, bearings and motors may be adhered in place.
5. If tyres are free choice in some classes (must be the same width as originals).
6. If wheels / axles have to be changed because not available, new wheels / axles must be the same size and
width as originals.
7. Some pink-kars may have motor changed for scx type.
8. Any cars not deemed to be within the spirit of the rules will not race.
9. If a car is scrutinized and is not within the rules, all points for that class will be forfeited. (0 POINTS).
10. Any club member / members may ask to have a car scrutinized (if you do you must say).
11. Weekly random checks on cars.
12. All club members are classed as scrutinizes, but not on their own cars.
Some cars not
on the classes lists MAY be suitable to race in a class (ask).
Some cars may have underpan / chassis modification if agreed by all for good running.
RACING and RACE CONTROL
1. Mark your cars for identification.
2. All car preparation must be before start of first race or tea break.
3. No car preparation or repairs when racing or between racing, if it doesn't go its out (to stop hold ups).
4. Loan of cars from one member to another is acceptable but not in order to gain an advantage. Any
member may use two cars in a class but can only change once and not to a car that's been used by
5. The race controller has the final decision in all matters appertaining to the race.
6. Jumped starts are control by the start system.
7. A race restart, as declared by the race controller is when:
a. A cars front wheels do not go past the restart line.
b. 4 or more cars crash at the first corner.
This will only be allowed twice per driver per race (no restart if you forget to go?).
8. When a car crashes or stops, it will be removed from the track and put on a table NOT the scenery
around the track.
9. If any one crashes or stops on the first lap 1 point will be given.
10. At the finish of the race:
a. The power cut out system will be used.
b. Points will be given to scorer.
c. Cars to be removed from track.
Point's position will go by the computer. 1st =6 down to 6th =1.
DRIVERS and MARSHALS.
AT RACE CONTROLLERS DISCRETION:
1. Drivers must stay in their position until the points are taken after the race. Point loss through non-
compliance can occur.
2. Drivers are not to unplug hand throttles, wave arms about or obscure the view of other racers. Point loss
3. Deliberate "nerfing" by lapped drivers may result in point's deduction.
4. On commencement of race marshals will be in a hands free state, any infringement can incur a 6 point
loss of their score.
IF YOU STICK BY THE
RULES SOME MEMBERS MAY GET MORE POINTS.
Return to Rules and Classes
page maintained by Cedric Whiting